Blog background

Saturday, April 14, 2012

and yep. i'm an idiot.

So girls, you know those days when everything comes together just right and you just feel cute? Yeah, well today was one of those days for me. I actually got to get ready with no children in the house so my hair was washed and straightened. My outfit was resembling something with style.  I had make up on. Lipstick even and I never wear lipstick!
Fast forward to lunch time. As I was strutting across the McAllister's parking lot like a supermodel working the runway, I knew I was looking good! Right up until the time that I tripped over the curb. And not just any trip, oh no! It the kind of trip that is directly in front of a patio loaded with about a billion  people eating their lunch.  The spectacular kind of trip where you didn't even see the stupid curb so you didn't even slow down and your arms flail up above your head and you look like a complete moron... Yep. It was that kind of trip.
So much for looking' cute.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I could see myself doing that. You should've played it off like it was a new trend, similar to "planking" or "owling". We could start that! Let's call it "trendy tripping" ;)

*Princess Mommy* said...

hahaha!!! let's do that!