Blog background

Thursday, December 20, 2012

November.

November was such a fun month for us. We spent so much time together as a family and playing with friends. November was also full of some of the most perfect weather you could imagine, so we spent tons of time taking advantage of it. 

Lovin on our bestest baby friend "Brynlaaaaaaay"

There were lots of girly giggles.


Lots of sister play time in their "secret space"



visits with our great-grand Mimi

a little sight-seeing with Gigi

there was a LOT of popcorn eating. Its the best. Especially when you have your "room" (broom), which is way more fun to ride on while saying "heeheehee!" than to sweep with!

there was some tree decorating. Who doesn't have a pink tree?!


tons of fun with cousins on our amazing trip to Nashville!




Somebody decided that Gigi was their most favorite person ever, demoting Papa to second place. It was a sad day for him. I don't see Gigi being dethroned any time soon though.

We love seeing our California cousins. The girls have so much fun together. It really is too bad that we don't see them more often. 







I would just like to share this story for the sake of documentation: After a wonderfully exciting, but very tiresome day of playing at the park in Nashville with our cousins, we went back to the hotel room that we were sharing with Gigi and Aunt Reagan. The plan was for Gigi and A.R. to share a bed and Roo and I to share one. Phia was supposed to sleep in a pack and play at the end of our bed. Supposed to. About 1.5 seconds after the lights went out, we realized that was not going to happen. I quickly resigned myself to the fact that some how, some way, I was going to have to get her to sleep in the bed with Roo and I. Yeah right. At midnight, we both wanted to cry. Phia had been flopping around the bed, poking us in the eyes, kicking, and talking for HOURS. I also wanted to climb over into the bed next to us, and kill the two sleeping beauties snoozing the night away. (LOVE YOU GUYS!!) I was so jealous!
At 2am, I desperately flung myself across the end of the bed, on top of the covers, and passed out. I have no idea what time my little monster finally gave in, but I do know that she was bright eyed and bushy tailed at 7:15 the next morning. And I vowed to never, ever spend another night in a hotel room with her again.
And just for fun, my favorite car sticker ever. . . .

No comments: