Blog background

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Macaroni & Cheese and Princesses





Last night we were graced with a performance by our very own future Hollywood starlet. Zach was practicing his chords like a good little student when Bella decided she needed to practice as well. So out she strolls, guitar in hand, and proceeds to burst into an original piece entitled "Macaroni & Cheese and Princesses." I have no idea today how the song went. I can only tell you it was very unique, very long (it went on for at least 15 minutes), and it involved a lot of Macaroni & Cheese and Princesses. Oh, AND there was original choreography! Seriously, it was awesome. She had a chorus, a refrain, and I am pretty sure there were at least a couple of verses. I'm thinking I have a prodigy  on my hands.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GLAD to see you back!!!!

Melissa