Blog background

Sunday, June 20, 2010

It's Been Awhile

Ok so I realize it's been a ridiculously long time since my last post, but at least one of my excuses is a good one! Honestly, every time I tried to log in to post on my blog, it turned into a 30 minute battle to the death-me against the computer. The computer always won. It would tell me my password was incorrect, my user name was incorrect, or, and this was my favorite, it would let me in, but then tell me I was not the author of any blogs. Eventually it would irritate me to the point of giving up. After a while, I was just over the trouble. So I quit. But, thanks to my wonderful husband, it seems all of the kinks are worked out and I am going to try again.
Since it's been such a very long time, I am simply going to post a couple of pictures from each month that I feel best sums up what was going on that month for us.
Get ready, here comes a million pictures!

2 comments:

Mommy of THREE little MONKEYS said...

Im SO glad you are back! love the new layout and cant wait to see all the pics

*Princess Mommy* said...

Thanks girl! Hopefully the blog will cooperate this time and I can keep it up! Sometimes I take it too seriously and feel like I need to write something major each time-which can be a little intimidating. I've got to learn to just write!