Blog background

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thankful.

With Phia's 1st birthday here and gone, I've been doing what I think most mommies do on their kid's birthday-reflecting on the past year and marveling over how quickly it flew by. Thinking about all that we have seen, done, and been through the past year has me feeling really thankful for all of the blessings in my life. Most of which I often take for granted. I'm really trying to live "in the moment" more and take notice of the little things each day. I have really been so blessed in my life.

Today I am thankful for little piggy toes. . .
 Piggy toes and fat dimple-y hands.
 I'm thankful for button noses and juicy, juicy lips. I seriously could kiss those lips every second. They are my favorite part of her. 
 I'm thankful for days at the park with friends and family.
 and snow cones!


I'm thankful for that little scrunchy smile that literally makes me weak. 
 I'm thankful beyond words that I am home every day with my babies
 and that we get to start our days playing and laughing together

 I am overwhelmingly thankful for the two little miracles that I have been blessed to call my own
I'm thankful for my big girl whose imagination is huge and who's heart is even bigger.
 I'm thankful for short little legs and tippy toes.
 that each and every day I am surrounded by my children and their love for one another.
 I'm thankful for quiet moments

 for dress up and dancing when we should be working
 and for the little bit of mischief that follows me wherever I go. 


2 comments:

Aunt Scary said...

Those pictures capture every moment PERFECTLY! All those perfect details and their unique personalities!

gloverfamily said...

Perfect pics!