Blog background

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Things I Love. . .

Sophia Kate,
I love the way you:
-sing in your sleep. Just like your big sister, you are my singing Princess. Now we have a duet. Maybe one day, you girls will start a band. 
-always seem to be making some sort of funny face
-have little werewolf wispy hairs on the back of your ears. 
-wrinkle up your forehead and transform from a beautiful little girl to a precious old man in an instant.
-have a lust for *delicious booby milk* (thanks for that one Bella!). Like a starving piranha.
-will sleep on me for hours. Not loving that you really won't sleep anywhere else during the day. . .it's ok. I know you will get the hang of the whole daytime napping thing. 
-settle down during diaper changes when Bella talks to you.
-have your Daddy's long, elegant fingers (and even his long monkey toes!)
-have just enough soft brown hair to stick out when you wake up.
-have made our family feel complete.


4 comments:

Amanda Guess said...

I don't know how you do it but between the pictures and writings I laugh, cry, understand and jsut feel a little happier after seeing the beautiful pictures and sweet and honest writings! I think you are such an amazing mother and person! Can't wait to meet Sophie!

*Princess Mommy* said...

thank you so much! That really is very flattering! I can't wait for you to meet her either!

Mommy of THREE little MONKEYS said...

I live how she sings in her sleep too! However I have NO CLUE how it doesn't keep you up at might listening to it! And the delicious booby milk is so freaking hilarious! Bella cracks me up!

Mommy of THREE little MONKEYS said...

LOVE not live