Blog background

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sophie Kate's Official 2 Month Stats

35% head circumference
75% weight
90% height

11.8lbs
23.5 in long


I just want to make sure everyone sees that that says 35% head circumference and 90% height. That's not a misprint. Somehow, we managed to have a long, but tiny headed baby! I thought it must have been a mistake. In fact, I made him check it and repeat it to me twice. Bella was always 90% head, 25% height. WOW! She was ridiculously adorable with her ginormous punkin head, so it was ok. 
Also, Phia got her first shot yesterday. I had to take her by myself (well, technically not by myself, Bella was there, but she's not much for consoling others when it comes to shots-she's too busy making sure she stays out of the way so no one gets confused and tries to give her one.). I was so nervous. Who likes taking there baby to get shots all alone? Not me! The plus was that we are following a delayed vaccination schedule, so instead of the insane number of 6 shots most babies get, we were only getting 2! Hooray! One of them ended up not being an injection at all, but a liquid oral med! Double bonus!! She was such a big girl getting her shot too. She let out one loud  WAAAA! But then decided she didn't have the energy to muster up a real cry, and sucked on her paci instead. Mommy got all worked up for nothing. 



Great job growing baby girl!
Keep up the good work!

2 comments:

Mommy of THREE little MONKEYS said...

Could she BE any cuter? Glad she was so good for mommy

oh and I couldnt believe the head measurement either!

*Princess Mommy* said...

nope. I don't believe she could! ;) heehee!!
I really thought they had made a mistake on the head measurement!