Blog background

Friday, December 6, 2013

Hello Strangers!

Yes, in my usual fashion, I have neglected my blog FOR.EVER. I do kinda have a legitimate excuse: summer came and I just didn't feel like it-I was having too much fun with my littles. And then, in August, I started nursing school. Yes. I did. And its awful and terrible and leaves me Z-E-R-O free time  (or desire) to do anything else. I also don't always have the laptop with me when I am away at school. Daddy and I share custody of it. I have been keeping a written journal though! Since I am on Christmas break, I thought I'd better get caught up here. I can't promise that I will stay caught up once school starts again; I don't even know if I still know how to manuever around this blog anymore! I shall do my best though to at least get caught up. Happy reading!

No comments: