Blog background

Friday, December 6, 2013

June Update!

June 2013 
All about Phia:
you are talking a TON
Some things you say all the time: 
"oh my dosh!"
At bedtime, your favorite phrase to whip out to throw mommy into a black hole of guilt: "don't leave me"
If we ask you if you like something or if you want to do something, your response is always an enthusiastic "Yeah! I do!"
"I do by myself!" oh how often we hear this, as you want to do everything by yourself. I'm surprised you haven't insisted on driving the car by yourself yet!
"my do it." Always. 
One of my favorites: "Miss you/you miss me!" anytime we leave each other's sight for even a second. Upon return, there is always this sweet greeting. 
"Hold jew me." When you want to be held. Which is all the time, unless we are somewhere I actually need to hold you, then you refuse to be held. 
You love to "doe church pay friends" (go to church and play with friends) and "doe church eat go fish" (go to church and eat goldfish crackers). You think churches magical because not only are there lots of other kids but there are GOLDFISH!!!!!! These are your most favorite part. 
all bugs are "ladybugs" 
You sing along with a lot of Klove songs, which never, ever stops melting my heart. 
still say "wagun"
you have an "I feel cute dance" you do whenever you are feeling particularly adorable-which is most of the time!
You love washing your hands. If I need you to be still for any amount of time, I let you wash your hands. I can easily buy myself 20 minutes!

You are potty training! So far, you are doing pretty good. Updates to come!

All about Roo:
this month you had your very first solo singing performance. You sang a piece from "Reflections" from Mulan, and were AMAZING! Mommy and Daddy were so very proud of you! I have it on video (which I have no idea how to get on this blog, so when you are all grown up and want to see it, just ask me)

You are still my amazing, sweet, creative, not-so-little girl. Your most favorite thing is to snuggle up on the couch with a big bowl of popcorn and watch a movie. One of my favorite things is to do that very thing with you. 

You were a Firefly in Missoula Theater's "The Secret Garden." Of course you were amazing and the very best firefly ever! I love watching you on stage. I'm just so proud! 























It wasn't all happy times, we lost Granny this month. She was loved very much and will be missed, but we know she was ready to get back to Grandpa. 

No comments: