Blog background

Thursday, April 3, 2008




Now for what the Little Princess has been up to:
I can tell you what she HASN'T been up to: SLEEPING!!
Last night it took 2.5 hrs to get the monster to sleep. I am really not sure what is going on. She was sleeping so SO great, and then it stopped. Then great again for a couple of weeks, and now we are back to no sleeping. She is up BY 7:30 every morning which is HORRIBLE!! It makes her in such a foul mood. Its horrible. I have been racking my brain trying to figure out what it is I have done to upset Karma so much as to deserve this.
On a positive note, she went to her first Gymnastics and Ballet classes last week. It was quite possibly the cutest thing ever! In the gymnastics class they were actually learning real skills, which I was impressed with. (I have seen so many gymnastics classes that were such a rip off at this age! This was not one of them). Every piece of equipment was authentic, but it was MINIATURE!!!!! CUUUTTTEE!!!!!! She walked across the balance beam with her little arms out-stretched for balance. And they even had a bar for her to flip over!!! It was only about 3 feet off the ground and OMGAAA it was freaking adorable!! I took what pictures I could but gym lights are not really conducive to pictures.
After gymnastics class came Ballet lessons. She was in HEAVEN!!! I really conned her into gymnastics only by promising Ballet class afterwards. So when it was finally time, she was beside herself with excitement. Mommies were not allowed inside Ballet lessons; we had to watch on a tv monitor outside of the classroom. It was killing me not to be able to take pictures! 5 little girls in pink tutus and ballet slippers dancing and twirling is a photo op if I've ever seen one!!! Bella is the youngest  in the class by at least a year, and also the smallest by at least half a foot. Which only makes watching her a billion times cuter! She was my tiny dancer in a class of big girl ballerinas, doing her best to mimic their plies. Watching her, I had one of those "OMG I have the cutest kid in the entire world" mommy moments that we all have. It was all I had not to stand up and say "wow, don't you guys wish YOUR little girls were as cute as MINE???!" HA!!! Don't scoff-you know you've had that moment too!
When it was over, she was instantly asking to go again. I knew she would. She lives to be a ballerina. . .well a ballerina Princess to be exactly correct, so this was a dream come true for her. 


No comments: