Blog background

Sunday, April 13, 2008

She's in Love With a Boy






It's happened. She's in love. And he's an older man. A much older man. 17yrs older to be exact. She discovered his charm this weekend, and that was the beginning of a new love affair. She followed him around like a puppy, much to her aunt Mary's dismay. "Mr. J can you hold me?" she'd ask while batting her innocent blue eyes up at him. Of course he can! Who can turn that down? 
She soaked in his every move. He captivated her with manly things like tying his shoes and kicking a soccer ball. He was entrancing.
I'm not real sure how to feel about this. Its her first crush. How's a mom supposed to feel. . ?
But. . . . .
I must say that the girls got good taste. He's tall (taller than her anyway), dark, and handsome. He's an athlete.  He's a sweetheart. And, I have always been a supporter of the "older man". I guess it could be worse.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always hoped we would be related... I just remember our plan being Mary and Mr. J. I don't know how I feel about Bella becoming Lily's aunt. Love you guys!
Jen

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahaha wow aunt marys dismay indeed! yo grl got some moves!hahaha she swept him off his feet! :D haha this cracked me up!