Blog background

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

We're ALLLLLL gonna DIE!!!!!

Its official. The government is trying to kill us all. Actually, they don't want us to die. They want us to be really sick and need tons and tons of medicine so that they can rape us on the cost! Its proven in their lack of quality control and safety standards when it comes to our food and our beauty products. 
In my quest to go greener, I came across an article about plastics and how deadly they are. How they are sitting seemingly harmless there in the fridge, but all the while they are leaking deadly toxins into our food and drink! Oh and don't even think about putting anything plastic in the microwave! You'll be dead before dinner!
Then there is this list, a list, of the different types of plastics that are considered safe and the ones that are going to kill you. Its determined by the number that is on the bottom of the plastic object/container. Of course, after reading this article, I immediately had to scour my house to see how good of a job I was doing at slowly poisoning my family through plastics. Apparently, I am an awesome plastic hit-man!! Everything in my house seemed to have the bad number on it! So after ridding all of my cabinets of millions of dollars worth of valuable tupperware, I headed to the fridge. And there it was again! I am telling you, it is a freaking miracle that my children are still alive today!! Just about all of our little "snack- pack" items were in the dreaded #7 plastics. For those of you not familiar with the dangers of plastics, do a little research on good ol' plastic #7, that stuff will kill you! I'm amazed that its legal to put ANYTHING in plastic #7, much less anything that is to be ingested. Its madness! The "greatest" thing I learned was that Mott's applesauce, you know, the kind you put in your kids lunch box everyday of their life, the kind that claims to be so wholesome and good for you, comes in a plastic #7 container!!! No kidding. (Del Monte fruit cups do too, just FYI) Also, many of my new improved organic foods are in #7 too!! Are you kidding me!!??? You are charging me $5 a tub for organic sour cream because the non organic kind is full of poisons since the cows that made the milk that made the sour cream ate grass that had pesticides on it!!! Thats fine. Great! But then you put it in a plastic container that has been proven to leak toxins into the product!!! Does that seem a bit twisted or is it just me???
So now, along with my list of safe shampoos and soaps (don't want death by Sulfates), unsafe food additives (everything under under the sun is linked to glutens, froctuse, MSG, etc, etc), chlorine free detergents, and toxin free cleaners, I NOW have to carry a list of safe plastics to the grocery with me! Christ, I practically need a folder just to keep up with whats ok to buy! Is NOTHING safe anymore???? I'm going to have to become a mennonite or something! Grow all my own organic food and cotton to make my own clothes. Raise my own hormone free, organic livestock, and build my house out of bamboo!! I think thats going to be the only way to keep us from getting 50 different types of cancer and ADHD, and Alzheimer's, and Parkinson's, and. . . . . . I can't remember what else. But I can assure you, its bad!  

3 comments:

Prince Daddy said...

Bamboo causes leprosy in 99% of those living in Bamboo houses.Its science!

Anonymous said...

Since we have been e mailing all day about this I have nothing more to add except grow your garden, toss your plastic and maybe grow your armpit hair while your at it. I'm sure touching the plastic razor is leaching something into us! Love ya girl :)

Melissa

Anonymous said...

Seems like to me your being a little too under protective... Prozac anyone?