Blog background

Friday, December 10, 2010

Random Cuteness

One of the things we do in school each day is creative writing. This is where Bella can write about any topic she likes, trying to do her best to spell and punctuate correctly, and then she can draw a picture to go along with the sentences. This is her MOST favorite subject, probably because she gets to draw. I don't care why-I have noticed big improvements in her writing, spelling, punctuation, and creative thought process since we began doing it, so I am happy! Plus, I love hearing her ask every day, "Mommy can we please do creative writing first today?!" As a mommy who loves literature, imagination, creativity, and any sort of individuality promoting activities, this makes my heart super happy!
Here are a couple of her latest letters. . . .


>Dear Santa,
I wold [would] like. . .
1. a Baby alive
2. a easy bake oven
3. another Baby alive

Dear Santa,
I Love you and I Love yor [your] little Elf because he is so kyut [cute] and funny!

And now just some random cuteness!!
Even Lily likes to snuggle with Lovie

Daddy snuggle time.

4 comments:

Mommy of THREE little MONKEYS said...

so does this mean you are having TWINS!!!! HAHAHAHA!!! Those creative writings are amazing! I cant even picture Kaylee at that stage, it seems so far away!

*Princess Mommy* said...

you must be C.R.A.Z.Y.
Baby Alives are baby dolls!
Kaylee will be writing stories before you know it, get ready. It goes by much too fast. :(

gloverfamily said...

you are the best teacher! I love her work!

*Princess Mommy* said...

aww thank you!! I love it too, so much so in fact, I have a big folder where I am saving every piece of it. I could have a problem. . .