Blog background

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas CRRRAAAZZZZZYYYY!!!

Well it's officially December, and the Christmas insanity inside my home is reaching dangerous levels. I'm not sure we are going to make it till the 25th. Bella's head is either going to explode with excitement or she is going to keel over from exhaustion. The kid is not sleeping. At all. I feel bad for getting frustrated at her. She really can't help it. But she is so overwhelmed with Christmas spirit right now she is quite literally OUT OF HER MIND. Which is even more literally, driving me out of mine!
If I wasn't currently knocked up, I might seriously be contemplating drinking myself into an alcohol induced oblivion (much like the one I plan on being in when Bella reaches her glorious teenage years.). Since I am with child, I am simply doing my very best to get through these magical days without some sort of mental/emotional breakdown. . .for me or Bella.
Rob is being amazing about taking her off my hands for a bit when he gets home (I think he knows it's for his own safety as well as mine and Bella's). It's during those quiet moments that I remember just how much I love my family, and really how happy I am to have a little girl who feels things so very passionately. When it's not driving me crazy, her excitement really is quite contagious!



Here she is making Lily do the "it's so exciting! We are putting up Christmas lights" dance. Lily is thrilled about it. The lights and the dancing. Poor dog.

Helping daddy. I do love that.


skipping around in the lights. Pretending it's a "colorful, yellow brick road."

She can't even see, but she doesn't care. There are lights in our yard!

4 comments:

Mommy of THREE little MONKEYS said...

Why didnt you post a pic of the finished product?

oh and you better not ever show that hat to Marcus, he might just come steal it off her pretty little head. He loves the Yankees!

*Princess Mommy* said...

bc it's not finished my love! We will post pics this weekend after it's all done :)

I could care less about the Yankees, I just love the color!

Anonymous said...

Try to enjoy every minute of it. One day before you know it, she will be all grown up. :) noni

gloverfamily said...

I need to hang out with her because she is the most fun thing ever!