Blog background

Friday, June 1, 2012

A little bit about little ol' Roo

age: 7
height: 45in (10th percentile)
weight: 45lbs (10th percentile)
You are my tiny girl, but don't like when I call you that. You insist that you are big. You are, and it makes me sad.
Not much has changed as far as your interests go. You still love singing, especially your own original songs. But we also love singing radio songs together super duper loud in the car! Your favorite songs are: Leona Lewis "Keep Bleeding", "If You Ever" by Bruno Mars, and pretty much anything from Adele. You love to dance, sometimes though, you get a little hoochie-ish. It scares me. We are working on this. You love art. Oil pastels and water colors are your favorite mediums at the moment.
You are a silly little thing and have taken to making up your own jokes lately. I will spare you the horror of making you read any of them here in such a public forum, but you did have one really good one the other day!
What do you call cheese that belongs to a monster?
MONSTERella cheese!
Daddy and I have laughed about this one a lot! You were so proud of yourself! You adore making us laugh.
You cherish your little sister and insist on kissing AND hugging her before nap and bedtime. It melts my heart. She isn't always thrilled with the hugging, and you get your feelings hurt every time. You are really super duper emotional (no idea where you got that from ;), but I love that you feel things so deeply. Being passionate is a beautiful quality.
Your Lalaloopsy doll collection is reaching epic proportions. Coral Seashells, Pixie Flutters, and Suzette La Sweet are your favorites. Your favorite color is of course pink, and you have rubbed off on me because it is my favorite color too!
When you grow up you want to be a fashionista and an artist. Fashionista. That makes me laugh. According to you, a fashionista is a person who makes fashion clothes. Please be an artist.

GOOD MORNING MY BIG 7 YEAR OLD!





No comments: