Blog background

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wet & Wild Wednesday!

Summertime fun. . .

Practicing some steps. We are up to 7!


 I'm kind of a big deal. . .

Splish Splash!
                                     



 I love this little girl. Life is always a dance to her.







 In and out of the pool we go. Over and over. Over and over. 

 BABY BOOTY!!!!!
 I just want to squeeze it. Good gracious I love every squishy part of that baby!

 Miss Mischievous. 
Always looking for something to get into.

 Never a dull moment. . .






 Even brother got in on the fun, but just for a second, as soon as he saw the camera, he mysteriously disappeared. 

 Look at that dimpled little hand! I want to hold it forever. 






1 comment:

Aunt Scary said...

Hahaha it's true! There is NEVER. A dull moment in your household!!