Blog background

Friday, June 1, 2012

Slumber Parties

Bella had a slumber party. A Barbie Fashionista slumber party. There was a lot of "fashionista-ing" involved. First there were the makeovers which involved lots of pink, purple, and teal. 1986 called girls, it wants it's make up back.
Then there was the fashion show and interview portion of the evening. "what's your name?" "how old are you?" "what's your favorite color?" Those were the questions I was instructed to ask. I kinda wanted to jab forks into my temples. But alas, I did my mommy duty and applied gobs of insane make up to precious little eyelids and lips and asked the instructed questions over and over and over and over. . .
My favorite part of little girl sleep overs are the giggles, and there were plenty of those! Especially when they finally all got tucked in and we told made up ghost stories for at least an hour. 4,5,and 7 year olds make up the best "scary" stories.
Favorite Quote of the night: "The funs not over yet! We still have to sleep in the bed!" Thanks for that laugh Gracie. You are adorable.
The Fashionistas. . .



Making pizzas for dinner
 Dinner al fresco. The made me be their "server". 

all tucked in for the night
 sweet dreams. . .
 GOOD MORNING!
 no better way to start your day than with birthday presents!



No comments: