Blog background

Monday, June 4, 2012

Phia 14 Months

These are a few of my favorite things:
-The way you say Bella. It's more like Blel-LA! And your tongue is crazy exaggerated on the "Ls". It's ADORABLE and you say it all the time.
-The way you say uh-oh. It is so soft and sweet. . .ah-ooohhh. Love it.
-You say WHOA! It's so funny because you actually say it at times that it is appropriate, like if you fall or even if someone else does!
-The way you put the phone up to your ear, cock your head to the side, and say, "lo? lo?"
-You love books. That alone makes me happy, but the best part is the way you will bring me a book and then turn around and schooch your tiny booty backwards into my lap. Seriously, I cannot tell you how much I love this. You nuzzle in and get all comfy, and I am reminded that you know that my lap is a safe and cozy place for you. That makes me so happy.
-Every time I get the camera out to take your picture or video you, you immediately crawl up saying "baby! baby!" because you want me to turn the camera around and show you the baby in the camera. It's cute, but makes it really difficult to get good picture of you silly!
-any time you see Bella or Daddy sleeping, you put your finger to your lips and say,"shhh!"
-you say "weeeeeeeeeeee!"lots. You say it when you want to slide, when you want to do one of your walk-behind toys, and when you want to take a bike ride. You also say it when you want us to hold your hands and walk with you. Apparently, assisted walking is very exciting!
-I love taking you on bike rides. I think you like them. You start  off holding on to your baby seat for dear life. Then gradually your grasp loosens, and eventually I hear tiny, timid little weeeeees! coming from behind me.
-The way you vigorously shake your head and say no when you don't want something, except you don't say no, you say "nine" like a little German baby.
-You say aga-laga for water. We have determined that you are saying agua. You speak German AND Spanish. Clearly you are a genius.
-You L-O-V-E your Papa. Seriously. All it takes is the mention of his name and you race to the front door saying Papa Papa!  looking for him.


No comments: