Blog background

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

50 free cards!!

It’s Christmas Card time!!! Getting cards is one of my favorite parts of the Christmas season, especially now that almost everyone sends photo cards. It’s so much fun to get pictures of everybody’s kids, and see how much they have grown and changed from the previous year. Plus it just makes me feel loved that people took the time to send us a card.
We’ve been sending photo cards since the Princess was born. Since most of my family lives far, far away in magical lands, it’s been a nice way to let them see how much she and the little Prince have grown (he’s officially taller than me now!). Every year we get our cards from Shutterfly, and every year we love them more and more. They have the cutest designs, and the quality is definitely unmatched-especially for the price. This year, there were so many cute ones to choose from, I had the hardest time narrowing it down!! I finally decided after trying our about ten different designs. I’m not going to show you my pick (so cute!), but here are a few of my other favorites:




Here is a link to all of their cards. You should really give them a look-you are sure to find a least a few you love!

Not only do they have great cards, but they also have adorable gift ideas like mouse pads, stationary, ornaments, and calendars

I love these because not only can you put your own pictures on the big top page, but you can put little pictures on the calendar itself to mark special days! CUTE!
Photo mugs are another one of my favorites. We get one for Papa almost every year. Now he has a collection of special coffee cups that make drinking his coffee even more fun! ☺
Something else I am super excited about this year are the baby announcements-literally hundreds of adorable designs!!! As of right now, here are a few I’m loving:



Yes, I realize they are all blue, no we still do not know what the baby is. I just like blue and green. Isn’t that little bird the cutest?!

My favorite part about Shutterfly, other than their great quality, is that once you sign up, you get awesome coupons ALL THE TIME!!! As a photo crazed mom, these come in super handy!! And right now:
****BLOGGERS!!!!!!!!! Get 50 free holiday cards!!!!
Good luck choosing!!

No comments: