Blog background

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Almost Wordless Wednesday.

Bella's been having some bad dreams lately, and usually after having them, she doesn't really want to talk about them. So after telling me this morning that she had really scary dreams last night, but she didn't want to tell me about them, I asked her to draw her bad dreams for me. Judging from this picture, they WERE pretty scary! The guy in the brown bubble with the mustache and goatee is God-He's coming to protect her from the bad aliens. Funny how she draws God the exact same way she draws Daddy.


After watching Ramona and Beezus, Bella wanted to draw "the longest picture in the world" with her Daddy too. It's a great family movie if you ever get the time to watch it.
I love watching Bella and Daddy draw together; it's a talent she gets straight from him, so it's really neat to watch them share this gift together.


Even Brother and Beau helped out a little.

That's Bella in the back seat of the car smiling and waving :). It's my favorite part.


No comments: