Blog background

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Cute things the little Princess is saying. . . .

1. She does voices. This is my current FAVORITE thing she is doing right now. When she plays with her dolls, she does different voices for them. The best one is the male voice. It is HILARIOUS!! She tries the make it so deep and makes the funniest face while trying to do it. It cracks up all up!
2. Great ______ Mommy/Daddy! She says this every time Daddy or I do pretty much anything. If we say "please" she says GREAT MANNERS MOMMY! If Rob (or I) burp, GREAT BURPING DADDY! If I'm singing along to the radio, GREAT SINGING MOMMY!

3. IT'S SO PERFECT FOR ME!!-she says this anytime she gets something especially for her. Her toddler bed, a new dress up outfit, shoes, etc.

4. IT'S SO DORABLE!-(adorable)She says this practically the entire time we are in Target or the mall, especially now, since everything is pink for Valentine's Day. People really seem to get a kick out of this one..

5. IT'S SO WONDERFUL! she says this whenever something makes her happy.

6. HAPPY YOU NEAR!-(Happy New Year)she still says this every morning when I wake her up.

1 comment:

Prince Daddy said...

One of my recent favs is when i smelled lovie (for those in the dark, Bella smells lovie to calm down) well I was taking her potty the other day and she was smelling lovie so I asked how she was smelling to day, she of course said she smells good. Well then I asked to smell her and i did and Bella busts out with "Great Smeller Daddy" of course when she is being so sweet and praising me, its so hard not to bust out laughing. She is a funny baby, never a dull moment in our home.