Blog background

Monday, February 4, 2008

Whirlwind of a Weekend



Wow we had a busy weekend!! Friday, Papa kept the munchkin, and Rob and I took my little sister to get her 18th birthday present-a tattoo. She was so nervous, but she did great, and the tattoo looks really cute! Then Saturday, Papa kept munchkin again, and Rob and I went out for a friends birthday. We ate a Ruth's Chris-HEAVENLY!!!!!!! Then headed downtown. Stopped off at Swiggs for a couple of pre-dance drinks, then were off to EP's. Rob and I had so much fun! Of course we always do, even if nobody else is!
Then Sunday night we ended up having a sort of mini Super Bowl party. PapaGigi, Aunt Mary, Nana & Grandaddy, and Ryan & Holly all came over. Papa cooked tons of delicious food and I think everybody had a great time. It didn't hurt that the Giants won :)

3 comments:

Prince Daddy said...

That was a fun Super Bowl party for sure! Go Giants!
It was nice to have everyone over, both families together having fun! The food was delicious! Rotisserie Chicken is so yummy. Don't pass off all the credit though, you brought some good stuff to the table, Rotel, Corn, baked beans were delicious!! oh and the Hamburgers were pretty good too ; )hehe. VOVOVOVOVO!!!!

*Princess Mommy* said...

well technically Nana made the rotel, and I only boiled the corn, but whatever! THANKS!!!
And the burgers were wonderful I'm sure! :) They always are!

Aunt Scary said...

Oooo my first tattoo..hahah I couldn't have done it without y'all there! ;)